Tест "Shakespeare is 450" создан с помощью шаблона и удобен для использования на уроках и во внеклассных мероприятиях, посвященных 450-летию со дня рождения великого английского поэта Вильяма Шекспира.
When was Shakespeare born?
- 1616 1564 1592
What city or town was Shakespeare born in?
- London Stratford-upon-Avon Oxford
The names of Shakespeare’s father and mother were:
- Abraham and Sara William and Anne John and Mary
Shakespeare attended the Stratford Grammar School, also known as the King’s New School:
- From 1569 to 1579 He did not attend school. There are no records of his school attendance, but it is highly likely he attended that school.
Who did Shakespeare marry?
- Judith Sadler Susanna Hall Anne Hathaway Mary Queen of Scots
How many children had Shakespeare’s father?
- 2 3 10 1 1
Shakespeare left his home town of Stratford because:
- He was caught poaching on the lands of Sir Thomas Lucy and fled to avoid prosecution. He was apprenticed to his father who was a butcher. He hated the work and ran away to London. He took a job as a school teacher in the country, and left to pursue this career. It is not known for sure how or why he left.
What year was the Globe Theater built in?
- 1594 1599 1599 1613
Which five plays are known as his "great tragedies"?
- Hamlet, Othello, Macbeth, King Lear, Antony and Cleopatra The Merchant of Venice, Henry IV Part 1, Henry IV Part 2, Henry V, Twelfth Night King John, Henry VI Part 1, Richard II, Richard III, Henry VIII Measure for Measure, Troilus and Cressida, Coriolanus, Timon of Athens, Cymbeline
When did Shakespeare die?
- 1599 1616 1623 1642